If you are looking for a gift idea, check out these reader-friendly options from Tahoma Literary Review.
- If you purchase a subscription here, we'll have the latest issue wrapped and sent with a short personal message. We'll then send out the subscription's two remaining issues when they are published (Our issues come out in November, March, and July).
- If you buy a single-copy gift issue here, it can also be wrapped and sent along with a personal message.
We use Amazon's print-on-demand service to produce our magazine, and through it we can request gift wrap and a personalized card for friends and family.
To use the gift-wrapping service, complete your checkout here, using your information for the Billing Address. When you receive your confirmation email, you can reply to that with
- The name and address for where we should send the gift;
- A phone number in case we have any delivery issues;
- A message of up to 195 characters
and we'll take it from there. We will not use this personal information for anything other than fulfilling the purchase.
With the print-on-demand service, orders can take up to 10 days to arrive.